Closed Captioning Complaint
When you see a television program that has no captions, missing captions, delayed captions, captions that are garbled, displayed too fast, or unreadable, you can file a complaint using the form below.
Your Information
* Your Name:
* Your Email:
* Complaint Details:
  E-mail a copy of this message to your own address.