A fire broke out and destroyed a trailer on Riverdale Road in West Milford Wednesday, sending one man to the hospital.
It started around 4:30 p.m. According to fire officials, the man was cooking when a grease fire got out of control and quickly spread to the rest of the home. The man had to be transported to UHC because of smoke inhalation.
On scene were the West Milford, Lost Creek, Lumberport, and Mount Clare fire departments. Harrison EMS also responded and Anmoore EMS was alerted.
Harrison 911 is reporting that several crews have responded to a structure fire on Riverdale Road in West Milford.
West Milford, Lost Creek, Lumberport, and Mount Clare fire departments responded, along with Harrison EMS.
5 News has a reporter on the way. We will update you as we get more information.