The four children and man who were killed after a fire broke out at their home in Elkins last Monday were laid to rest Wednesday.
Friends and family came out to remember 29-year-old Alan Chamberlain, 11-year-old Katie Bolgar, 4-year-old Isabella Chamberlain, and 2-year-old twins, Alanna and Brianna Chamberlain on Wednesday.
Two others are still recovering from the fire. 34-year-old Jennifer Chamberlain is still in critical condition at West Penn Burn Center in Pittsburgh. Her brother, Jeff Hyde, is also there and is listed in critical condition.
Since the fire, the community has come together to honor those killed and support the two still recovering. On Monday, more than 300 people came to a candlelight vigil.
There's also several fundraisers planned for the family.
On Saturday, there will be a bake sale and raffle at Valley Point Mall starting at 10:00 a.m. Also on Saturday, there will be a cake walk at George Ward Elementary at 4:00 p.m.
November 16th, a spaghetti dinner will be held at the First Baptist Church from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
A chicken burn will take place on November 23rd, but no date or time has been set yet.
Finally, on November 30th, there will be a bingo starting at 2:00 p.m. at the Beverly Fire Hall.
Officials at West Penn Burn Center in Pittsburgh said 34-year-old Jennifer Chamberlain is in critical condition at their facility.
Her brother, Jeff Hyde, is in serious condition.
ORIGINAL STORY (11/4/13):
One week later, and two people are still recovering in a Pittsburgh hospital because of a fire that killed four children and a man.
There's still no official cause, but fire officials don't suspect foul play. On Friday, Governor Tomblin wrote in a column that a cigarette could be to blame.
34-year-old Jennifer Chamberlain" and Jeff Hyde are still in the hospital.
29-year old Alan Chamberlain died last Tuesday in the hospital. Four children, 11-year-old Katie Bolgar, 4-year-old Isabella Chamberlain, and 2-year-old twins, Alanna and Brianna Chamberlain, also didn't survive.
Officials said they were trapped inside because fire blocked all of the exits.
They also said they don't believe there were any working smoke detectors in the home.