5 NEWS UPDATE: One Injured In Christmas Eve House Fire
Written by Your 5News Team
Last updated on December 24, 2012 @ 6:45PM
Created on December 24, 2012 @ 7:03AM
A fire that broke out early Monday morning at a house in Fairmont is under investigation.
The fire broke out in the living room of a home on the 1200 block of Speedway Avenue at around 4:00 a.m.
Crews had to rescue one person from the building. That person was taken to Fairmont General Hospital with unknown injuries.
Firefighters were able to contain the fire to the living room, but the rest of the home did suffer smoke and heat damage.
The state fire marshal's office has been notified.
Add your CommentYou must have an active WDTV.COM user account to post comments. Please login to your account, or create your free account today!