Written by Your 5News Team
Last updated on May 11, 2013 @ 7:17PM
Created on May 11, 2013 @ 6:11PM
A gas grill is to blame for a fire that destroyed a home Friday night in Randolph County.
Crews from three different departments were called around 5:00 p.m. to a fire on King's Run Road in Beverly. It took them about six hours to get the fire out.
Firefighters said a man had just lit his grill, when it caught fire, and spread to the home. There were several people home at the time, but all them were able to get out without injuries.
Unfortunately, the house has been ruled a total loss.
You must have an active WDTV.COM user account to post comments. Please login
to your account, or create
your free account today!