Written by Your 5News Team
Last updated on March 26, 2013 @ 6:08PM
Created on March 26, 2013 @ 2:10PM
5 NEWS UPDATE
A welding incident sparked a fire at Ronald Lane Pipeline in Harrison County on Tuesday afternoon. Around 1 p.m., a welder somehow hit a polyurethane-based material. Employees started to put out the flames before firefighters got on scene.
It took firefighters about 20 minutes to dose the flames. They did cause some minor interior damage.
All employees were checked by Harrison County EMS but no one was hurt.
Reynoldsville Fire Chief Mike Gallo said the company was very helpful in providing all the information firefighters may need on what materials were involved in the fire.
5 News is at the scene of a reported fire at Ronald Lane Pipeline.
Fire Departments from Reynoldsville, Nutter Fort, Stonewood and Spelter responded along with Harrison EMS.
Stay with 5 News for the latest updates.
You must have an active WDTV.COM user account to post comments. Please login
to your account, or create
your free account today!