FIRST ON 5 NEWS: Fire Destroys Mon County Man's Trailer
Written by Your 5News Team
Last updated on October 28, 2012 @ 8:31PM
Created on October 28, 2012 @ 7:07PM
One person in Mon County is without a home, after their trailer caught fire Sunday afternoon.
It started around 2:50 p.m. at a home on Old Taylortown Road in Maidsville. Firefighters said the fire started in the kitchen and then spread to the living room. It took them about an hour to get the flames under control, and officials said the home is a total loss.
The man who lived in the home said he was making dinner, when he went to the bathroom, and when he came out the kitchen was engulfed in flames. He told our reporter on scene that his two dogs got out, and that's all he cared about.
Add your CommentYou must have an active WDTV.COM user account to post comments. Please login to your account, or create your free account today!