FIRST ON 5 NEWS UPDATE: Sardis House Catches Fire Again
Written by Alex Wiederspiel
Last updated on December 09, 2012 @ 11:43PM
Created on December 09, 2012 @ 10:45PM
A home on Flag Run Road in Sardis caught fire for a second time Sunday evening. The owner of the home had to be taken to the hospital Saturday night for smoke inhalation, but tonight he wasn't inside the house at the time of the fire.
Last night, firefighters told us that fire seemed to be caused by the dryer, and tonight the second fire seemed to be caused by something electrical. Crews were able to get the flames under control in less than an hour, but the home is a total loss.
A fire at a home in Harrison County sent one person to the hospital Saturday evening.
It all started just after 6:00 p.m. at a home on Flag Run Road in Sardis. When crews got there, smoke was coming from the house. They were able to get the fire under control within minutes, but one person was sent to UHC for smoke inhalation.
No word on how that fire started.
Add your CommentYou must have an active WDTV.COM user account to post comments. Please login to your account, or create your free account today!