NOW PLAYING: West Virginia Midday 12:00 PM - 12:30 PMWATCH NOW!
Fire Damages Belington Home
Written by Your 5News Team
Last updated on January 24, 2013 @ 12:18PM
Created on January 24, 2013 @ 7:14AM
Firefighters had to battle the cold Wednesday night, after a fire broke out at a house in Belington.
 
Around 11:30, the Belington Fire Department was called to a home on the 200 Block of Hall Avenue for a fire in the attic. They say the family inside was in bed when they heard a cracking sound. They then saw the attic was on fire.
 
Firefighters believe the fire started from a heating source, which may have been older and over-worked.
 
The fire caused extensive damage to the attic, while the rest of the home suffered water damage. The two adults and two children in the home were not hurt.

Share
Add your Comment
You must have an active WDTV.COM user account to post comments. Please login to your account, or create your free account today!

Comments (0)