Written by Your 5News Team
Created on April 12, 2013 @ 11:57PM
Fire destroyed a family's home in Doddridge County, Friday night.
It happened around 8:45 along Talkington Fork in Center Point.
Investigators aren't sure what started the blaze, but luckily the family who once lived there is safe.
The house and a nearby truck were destroyed.
Stay tuned to 5 News for the latest information.
You must have an active WDTV.COM user account to post comments. Please login
to your account, or create
your free account today!
Apr 15, 2013 at 1:16 PM
The house fire was started by a gas heater in which the air from outside blew out and a nearby spark started the gas filled home.