National News | Closings | Funerals | HighScore | Monday's Most Wanted | Local Jobs | TV Listings | Lottery | Bio's | More ›
Fire in Shinnston Destroys Home Early Sunday Morning
Written by Your 5News Team
Last updated on July 21, 2013 @ 6:53PM
Created on July 21, 2013 @ 5:13PM

Firefighters in Shinnston said they believe a man fell asleep while smoking a cigarette, causing his home to go up in flames.

Those flames were pouring out of the 4th Street home when crews got there around 4:00 a.m.

The man was able to make it out safely, but his home was destroyed.

Crews told us the man's car and motorcycle were also damaged in the blaze.

Add your Comment
You must have an active WDTV.COM user account to post comments. Please login to your account, or create your free account today!

Comments (0)
5 News Most Popular
WDTV on Facebook
WDTV on Twitter
WDTV on YouTube
Contact WDTV
WDTV Mobile App