Fire in Shinnston Destroys Home Early Sunday Morning
Written by Alex Wiederspiel
Last updated on July 21, 2013 @ 6:53PM
Created on July 21, 2013 @ 5:13PM
Firefighters in Shinnston said they believe a man fell asleep while smoking a cigarette, causing his home to go up in flames.
Those flames were pouring out of the 4th Street home when crews got there around 4:00 a.m.
The man was able to make it out safely, but his home was destroyed.
Crews told us the man's car and motorcycle were also damaged in the blaze.
Add your CommentYou must have an active WDTV.COM user account to post comments. Please login to your account, or create your free account today!