Home Declared Total Loss After Morning Fire
Written by Your 5News Team
Last updated on February 05, 2013 @ 6:42PM
Created on February 05, 2013 @ 12:58PM
A number of crews had to respond to a fire in Harrison County that apparently broke out a little before 9:00 Tuesday morning.
The fire struck the front room of a home off of Bethlehem Road. Two people were home at the time of the fire, and were downstairs checking on electrical problems. They discovered smoke when they came upstairs. Nobody was hurt in this fire, but the home has been declared a total loss.
The Shinnston Fire Department has determined the cause of the fire to be electrical and are not calling it suspicious.
The fire department may be calling the Red Cross for assistance.
Stay with 5 News for the latest updates.
Add your CommentYou must have an active WDTV.COM user account to post comments. Please login to your account, or create your free account today!