Written by Erin MacPherson
Last updated on January 24, 2013 @ 7:40PM
Created on January 24, 2013 @ 5:54PM
Magic's Bar and Grill in Marion County is still standing after a fire started there Thursday morning.
Officials said the electrical box upstairs caught on fire while customers and employees were in the building. Luckily no one was hurt, and everyone got out after they smelled and saw the smoke.
Police told 5 News that the fire was contained to the upstairs and left side of the building, so it wasn't a total loss.
You must have an active WDTV.COM user account to post comments. Please login
to your account, or create
your free account today!