A Preston County couple is still in a Pittsburgh hospital, trying to recover, after their home caught fire over the weekend.
On Wednesday, hospital officials confirmed one is getting better while the other's condition was downgraded. Eugene Mitter is in good condition, while his wife, Dorsey, is in critical condition.
Firefighters said the two were flown to UPMC Mercy after their stove malfunctioned and caught their Masontown home on Fire, Sunday.
Their daughter was taken to Mon General but she's been released.