National News | Closings | Funerals | HighScore | Monday's Most Wanted | Crime Watch | TV Listings | Lottery | Bio's | FCC File | More ›
 
 
 
 
 
Microwave to Blame for Harrison County House Fire?
Written by Your 5News Team
Last updated on March 06, 2013 @ 7:20PM
Created on March 06, 2013 @ 6:09PM
 
A microwave is most likely to blame after flames took over house in Harrison County.
 
It happened around 3:30 p.m. Wednesday at a home on Gregory's Run Road in Lumberport. The man who was there at the time said he put something in the microwave, then went outside to grab the mail.
 
When he turned back around he saw smoke coming out of his house. He and his dog made it out safe but the house wasn't so lucky.
 
Fire officials have confirmed that the home is a total loss.

Share
Add your Comment
You must have an active WDTV.COM user account to post comments. Please login to your account, or create your free account today!

Comments (0)
5 News Most Popular
WDTV on Facebook
WDTV on Twitter
WDTV on YouTube
Contact WDTV
WDTV RSS Feeds
WDTV SMS
WDTV Mobile App