Mon County Home Badly Damaged in Afternoon Fire
Written by Your 5News Team
Last updated on October 15, 2013 @ 6:55PM
Created on October 15, 2013 @ 1:27PM
A home was badly damaged after flames sparked Tuesday afternoon.
It happened around noon at a home off of Fairchance road in Morgantown. Emergency officials on scene told 5 News that no one was home at the time of the fire and no one was injured.
A cause of the fire hasn't been determined yet. Fire officials said as of right now it does not appear to be suspicious, but they are still going to investigate.
Crews from Star City Volunteer Fire Department, Brookhaven Volunteer Fire Department, Cheat Lake Volunteer Fire Department, and Granville Volunteer Fire Department all responded to the scene.
Stick with 5 News for any further updates.
Add your CommentYou must have an active WDTV.COM user account to post comments. Please login to your account, or create your free account today!