Red Cross Notified After Lewis Co. Fire
Written by Nicole Porter
Last updated on November 08, 2013 @ 11:44PM
Created on November 08, 2013 @ 10:49PM
The State Fire Marshal's Office will be called to try and confirm what caused a fire in Lewis County Friday evening.
Around 5:45 p.m., crews were called to the home on Rohrbough Siding Road, just south of Weston. Firefighters said an older woman and her three cats lived in the home. Two of the cats didn't get out.
It's possible that a propane heater started the fire in a bedroom.
The Red Cross has been notified.
Add your CommentYou must have an active WDTV.COM user account to post comments. Please login to your account, or create your free account today!