POWER OUTAGES: Affecting Thousands Across Harrison And Monongalia Counties
SCAD Unit Nabs Seven In Arrest Sweep
Written by Kristin Keeling
Last updated on May 09, 2014 @ 10:35AM
Created on May 08, 2014 @ 10:16PM
A two month long investigation came to a halt in Harrison County after seven people were arrested - and all are facing drug charges.
The Harrison County Sheriff's Street Crimes and Drug Unit (SCAD) made an arrest sweep on Thursday. This is a list of the numerous people who were arrested and charged according to a press release:
- Laura J. Reed, 27, is charged with three counts of delivery of heroin, conspiracy to delivery heroin, petit larceny and conspiracy to commit petit larceny.
- Aaron M. Bailey, 26, is charged with delivery of heroin, conspiracy to deliver heroin, petit larceny and conspiracy to commit petit larceny.
- Dalton L. Richards, 19, is charged with delivery of heroin and delivery of marijuana.
- Levi E. Wilcox, 19, is charged with two counts of delivery of heroin.
- Jerry Ferguson II, 27, is charged with two counts of delivery of marijuana.
- Shawn P. McCartney, 48, is charged with one count of delivery of Hydrocodone.
- Katlyn M. Kennedy, 28, is charged with possession of crack cocaine.
Add your CommentYou must have an active WDTV.COM user account to post comments. Please login to your account, or create your free account today!