Written by Andrew Forgotch
Last updated on May 31, 2013 @ 9:04AM
Created on May 30, 2013 @ 5:40PM
It's been nearly a month since two teenage girls were arrested and charged with the murder of Skylar Neese. However, since then it's been slow going in terms of updates from authorities about the case.
On Wednesday Dave Neese, Syklar's father, told 5 News that he's frustrated with the lack of apparent progress on the case. He said since his daughter was first reported missing the case has taken a huge tool on his family. However, he said he remains confident he'll still see justice for his daughter.
In January investigators found Skylar's body just over the Pennsylvania border.
In early May it was announced that two teenage girls had been arrested and charged with her murder.
16-year-old Rachel Shoalf has already admitted to stabbing her supposed best friend to death.
Court records indicate Shoaf, along with the other girl, planned the murder.
Dave Neese told 5 News that he's still suffering and this case is a no win situation. He said he wants to see more happen with the case, but mentioned that he realizes it takes time for the legal process to play out.
Neese also said that he's still upset at Rachel and the other girl, but feels bad for their families.
"It's not the parents fault," he said. "The girls need to pay for what they've done, but it's not their parents fault."
Neese said he still hasn't been given an answer as to what lead the girl to apparently kill.
You must have an active WDTV.COM user account to post comments. Please login
to your account, or create
your free account today!