Written by Your 5News Team
Last updated on April 02, 2013 @ 6:17PM
Created on April 02, 2013 @ 1:47PM
Firefighters were called to the scene of a blaze that destroyed a trailer just after 4:00 Tuesday morning.
According to family, the fire started behind the fireplace in a trailer on Fort Martin Road in Maidsville. When firefighters arrived on scene almost half of the trailer was covered in flames.
The family and their pet dog were all home at the time, but were able to make it out okay. Firefighters said they are considering the trailer to be a total loss.
You must have an active WDTV.COM user account to post comments. Please login
to your account, or create
your free account today!