NOW PLAYING: 5 News Evening Edition 5:00 PM - 6:30 PMWATCH NOW!
National News | Closings | Funerals | HighScore | Monday's Most Wanted | Crime Watch | TV Lisitngs | Lottery | Bio's | FCC File | More ›
   
   
 
Fire Damages Randolph County Home
Written by Lindsey Burnworth
Created on October 31, 2012 @ 5:36PM
A home was damaged in Elkins early Wednesday morning after it caught on fire.
 
It all happened around 7:00 a.m. on West Ridge Drive in the Woodridge Development.
 
Firefighters said it started in the fireplace, but was quickly contained.
 
No one was hurt in the blaze.
 
Damage to the house is estimated to be about $20,000.

Share
Add your Comment
You must have an active WDTV.COM user account to post comments. Please login to your account, or create your free account today!

Comments (0)
WVFX FOX10 on Facebook
WVFX FOX10 on Twitter
WDTV on YouTube
Contact WDTV
WDTV RSS Feeds
WDTV SMS
WDTV Mobile App