Areas Affected: Boone; Braxton; Cabell; Calhoun; Clay; Doddridge; Gilmer; Harrison; Jackson; Kanawha; Lewis; Lincoln; Logan; Mason; Mingo; Pleasants; Putnam; Ritchie; Roane; Tyler; Wayne; Wirt; Wood
...FREEZE WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 2 AM TO 10 AM EDT
* TEMPERATURES...In the low 30s.
* TIMING...Late tonight into Friday morning.
* IMPACTS...Frost and freeze conditions may damage sensitive vegetation. Take steps now to protect tender plants from the cold.
A Freeze Warning means sub-freezing temperatures are imminent or highly likely. These conditions will kill crops and other sensitive vegetation.
Areas Affected: Eastern Pendleton; Western Grant; Western Mineral; Western Pendleton
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM EDT THIS EVENING...
* WINDS...Northwest 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 50 mph.
* IMPACTS...Strong winds may blow down limbs, trees, and power lines. Scattered power outages are expected.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 45 to 55 mph are expected. Winds this strong can make driving difficult, especially for high profile vehicles.
Areas Affected: Northwest Pocahontas; Southeast Fayette; Southeast Nicholas; Southeast Pocahontas; Southeast Raleigh; Southeast Randolph; Southeast Webster
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM EDT FRIDAY...
* WINDS...Northwest 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 48 mph... mainly along the highest ridges.
* TIMING...Through tonight.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds will blow around unsecured objects. Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may result.
A Wind Advisory means that wind gusts of at least 46 mph are expected. Winds this strong can make driving difficult... especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra caution.