UPDATE: Buckhannon apartment building "heavily damaged" in fire

According to fire officials, a two-story apartment building in Buckhannon was "heavily damaged" in a fire Friday morning.

Authorities say the fire on Marion Street was caused by a Torpedo heater that was defrosting frozen water pipes. Officials say both stories of the building were damaged.

No one was injured.

Original Story
Authorities responded to reports of a two-story structure fire in Upshur County.

According to fire officials with the Weston Fire Department, crews responded to on Marion Street in Buckhannon, Friday morning.

We are working to gather more details.

Stick with 5 News for the latest.