STONEWOOD, W. Va. (WDTV) -- Five people were able to safely get out of a home after it caught fire, early Thursday morning.
According to Stonewood firefighters, the fire started in a room on the top floor. One of the residents told firefighters there was a lot of electronics in that room.
While firefighters do not know a cause right now, it is not believed to be suspicious. No one was hurt.
Members of the Stonewood, Nutter Fort and Anmoore fire departments were on scene. The Reynoldsville fire department was covering for Stonewood.