Donovan Mitchell Player Prop Bets: Cavaliers vs. Hornets - March 14
The Cleveland Cavaliers, with Donovan Mitchell, face the Charlotte Hornets at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday.
Let's look at the prop bets available for Mitchell, using stats and trends to make good predictions.
Donovan Mitchell Prop Bets vs. the Hornets
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Donovan Mitchell's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Donovan Mitchell Insights vs. the Hornets
- Mitchell has taken 20.4 shots per game this season and made 9.7 per game, which account for 20.2% and 19.8%, respectively, of his team's total.
- He's attempted 9.4 threes per game, or 25.1% of his team's shots from beyond the arc this season.
- Mitchell's opponents, the Hornets, have one of the NBA's fastest tempos, ranking eighth with 101.3 possessions per game, while his Cavaliers rank 21st in possessions per game with 98.8.
- The Hornets are the 23rd-best defensive squad in the league, giving up 117.5 points per game.
- On the glass, the Hornets have allowed 46.5 rebounds per contest, which puts them 29th in the NBA.
- Looking at assists, the Hornets are 22nd in the league, giving up 25.9 per game.
- The Hornets concede 12.4 made 3-pointers per game, 18th-ranked in the league.
Donovan Mitchell vs. the Hornets
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Mitchell or any of his Cavaliers teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.