Cavaliers vs. Nets: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Brooklyn Nets (39-32) are 4.5-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Cleveland Cavaliers (45-28) on Tuesday, March 21, 2023 at Barclays Center. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET on NBA TV, YES, and BSOH. The matchup has an over/under of 218.5 points.
Cavaliers vs. Nets Odds & Info
- When: Tuesday, March 21, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York
- TV: NBA TV, YES, and BSOH
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Cavaliers Betting Records & Stats
- Cleveland's games this season have featured more combined points than this contest's total of 218.5 points 37 times.
- The average total in Cleveland's contests this year is 218.8, 0.3 more than this matchup's over/under.
- The Cavaliers have a 40-33-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, Cleveland has won 42 out of the 57 games, or 73.7%, in which it has been favored.
- This season, Cleveland has won 28 of its 35 games, or 80%, when favored by at least -175 on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Cavaliers have a 63.6% chance to win.
Cavaliers vs. Nets Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 218.5||% of Games Over 218.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Cavaliers Insights & Trends
- The Cavaliers have a 6-4 record against the spread while going 7-3 overall in their last 10 games.
- The Cavaliers have gone over the total in six of their last 10 contests.
- Cleveland has done a better job covering the spread when playing at home (24-13-0) than it has in road tilts (16-20-0).
- The Cavaliers average just 0.6 fewer points per game (112.2) than the Nets allow (112.8).
- Cleveland is 31-13 against the spread and 33-11 overall when scoring more than 112.8 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got a great offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this fantastic first-time player promotion.
Cavaliers vs. Nets Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Cavaliers vs. Nets Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.