Rodolfo Castro Player Prop Bets: Pirates vs. Reds - April 1
Published: Apr. 1, 2023 at 2:25 PM EDT
Rodolfo Castro -- 0-for-0 in his last game -- will be in action for the Pittsburgh Pirates against the Cincinnati Reds, with Nick Lodolo on the hill, on April 1 at 4:10 PM ET.
Rodolfo Castro Game Info & Props vs. the Reds
- Game Day: Saturday, April 1, 2023
- Game Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on fuboTV!
- Reds Starter: Nick Lodolo
- TV Channel: BSOH
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -139)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +575)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +230)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +185)
Looking to place a prop bet on Rodolfo Castro? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Rodolfo Castro At The Plate (2022)
- Castro hit .233 with eight doubles, four triples, 11 home runs and 22 walks.
- Castro picked up a base hit in 43 out of 71 games last season (60.6%), with at least two hits in 15 of those games (21.1%).
- He hit a long ball in 15.5% of his games last year (11 of 71), and 4% of his trips to the dish.
- Castro drove in a run in 16 of 71 games last season (22.5%), including five occasions when he drove in multiple runs (7.0%). He had three or more RBIs in four games.
- In 23 of 71 games last season (32.4%), he crossed the plate, including two games with multiple runs.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Rodolfo Castro Home/Away Batting Splits (2022)
|22 (56.4%)||Games w/1+ Hit||21 (65.6%)|
|5 (12.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||10 (31.3%)|
|11 (28.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||12 (37.5%)|
|3 (7.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||8 (25.0%)|
|7 (17.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||9 (28.1%)|
Reds Pitching Rankings (2022)
- The Reds pitching staff ranked eighth in the big leagues last season with a collective nine strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Reds had the 28th-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (4.86).
- Reds pitchers combined to surrender 213 total home runs at a clip of 1.3 per game (second-most in the league).
- Lodolo gets the call to start for the Reds, his first of the season.
- The 25-year-old southpaw last appeared Saturday, Oct. 1 against the Chicago Cubs, when he started and went five innings.
- In his 19 appearances last season he finished with a 3.66 ERA and a 1.248 WHIP, putting together a 4-7 record.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.