Pirates Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
Right now, the Pittsburgh Pirates (31-27) have +15000 odds to win the World Series, which positions them among the bottom half of teams in the majors (23rd). They are +750 to win the NL Central (fourth in the division).
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Pirates MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+15000||23rd||(+15000, bet $100 to win $15000)|
|To Win the NL Central||+750||-||(+750, bet $100 to win $750)|
Think the Pirates can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Pirates Standings Information
In the NL Wild Card standings, the Pirates are first, 2.0 games ahead of the Mets (first team out).
|5||St. Louis Cardinals||7.5|
Pirates Team Stats
- The 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Pirates pitching staff ranks 14th in MLB.
- Pittsburgh has the 10th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.96).
- The Pirates are 15-2 this season in games when they hit at least two home runs.
- Pittsburgh has gone 14-1 in its 15 games this season with five or more extra-base hits.
- The Pirates are 15-7 in the 22 games this season when they struck out 10 or more batters.
- Pittsburgh has a 24-7 record in games this season when it gives up three or fewer earned runs (31 times).
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Pirates Next Game Information
|Pirates Injury Report|
|Pirates vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Pirates vs Athletics Player Props|
|Pirates vs Athletics Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Pirates vs Athletics|
|Pirates vs Athletics Odds|
Pirates Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Bryan Reynolds||+10000||-||-||.282/.336/.488 7 HR 36 RBI|
|Ke'Bryan Hayes||+20000||-||-||.242/.290/.395 4 HR 24 RBI|
|Jack Suwinski||+20000||-||-||.236/.351/.490 11 HR 29 RBI|
|Vince Velásquez||-||+15000||-||4-4 3.86 ERA 8.9 K/9|
|Mitch Keller||-||+1200||-||7-1 3.25 ERA 11.2 K/9|
|Johan Oviedo||-||+15000||-||3-4 4.50 ERA 8.2 K/9|
|Roansy Contreras||-||+15000||-||3-4 4.82 ERA 6.8 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Pirates gear at Fanatics!
Pirates' Top Players
- Bryan Reynolds sports a .282/.336/.488 triple slash this year, with seven homers, 36 RBI, 33 runs scored, and a 7.1% walk rate. Also, he has notched eight steals.
- So far this season, Andrew McCutchen, one of the club's top hitters, is batting .272 with a .368 OBP, eight home runs, 29 runs, and 21 RBI, also including seven stolen bases.
- At the plate, Ke'Bryan Hayes, one of the team's more productive offensive contributors, is batting .242 with a .290 OBP, four home runs, 28 runs, and 24 RBI, also including six stolen bases.
- Carlos Santana has a .689 OPS so far this season, as he has hit .234/.327/.362 with 15 doubles, three home runs, 27 walks and 21 RBI. He has also pilfered five bases.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.