Pirates vs. Diamondbacks: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Brandon Pfaadt will take the mound for the Arizona Diamondbacks in the second of a three-game series against the Pittsburgh Pirates and Ke'Bryan Hayes on Saturday at 4:05 PM ET.
The favored Pirates have -155 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Diamondbacks, who are listed at +130. The over/under is 8.5 runs for the game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Pirates gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Pirates vs. Diamondbacks Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet PT
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Pirates Recent Betting Performance
- In three games over the last 10 matchups when favored by sportsbooks, the Pirates have a record of 1-2.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Pirates and their opponents have combined to hit the over four times.
- The Pirates have not played a game with a spread over their last 10 outings.
Explore More About This Game
|Pirates Injury Report|
|Pirates vs Diamondbacks Pitching Matchup|
|Pirates vs Diamondbacks Player Props|
|How to Watch Pirates vs Diamondbacks|
|Pirates vs Diamondbacks Odds|
|Pirates vs Diamondbacks Prediction|
Pirates Betting Records & Stats
- The Pirates have won eight of the 11 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (72.7%).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -155 or shorter, Pittsburgh has gone 3-2 (60%).
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Pirates have an implied win probability of 60.8%.
- Pittsburgh has played in 44 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 21 times (21-22-1).
- The Pirates have had a run line set for only one outing this season, and they covered.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.