Pirates vs. Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 20
Published: May. 20, 2023 at 8:08 AM EDT|Updated: May. 20, 2023 at 4:09 PM EDT
The Pittsburgh Pirates (24-20) and Arizona Diamondbacks (25-20) do battle on Saturday at 4:05 PM ET.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Pirates will send Mitch Keller (5-1) to the mound, while Brandon Pfaadt (0-1) will answer the bell for the Diamondbacks.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Pirates vs. Diamondbacks Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet PT
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Keller - PIT (5-1, 2.38 ERA) vs Pfaadt - ARI (0-1, 8.59 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Read More About This Game
|Pirates Injury Report|
|Pirates vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Pirates vs Diamondbacks Player Props|
|How to Watch Pirates vs Diamondbacks|
|Pirates vs Diamondbacks Odds|
|Pirates vs Diamondbacks Prediction|
Pirates Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Mitch Keller
- The Pirates will hand the ball to Keller (5-1) for his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw seven scoreless innings against the Baltimore Orioles while allowing four hits.
- The 27-year-old has an ERA of 2.38 and 11.0 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .212 in nine games this season.
- He's looking to extend his two-game quality start streak.
- Keller has eight starts in a row of five innings or more.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Brandon Pfaadt
- The Diamondbacks will send Pfaadt (0-1) out for his fourth start of the season. He is 0-1 with an 8.59 ERA and 11 strikeouts over 14 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last time out on Sunday against the San Francisco Giants, the righty tossed five innings, giving up one earned run while surrendering one hit.
- The 24-year-old has amassed an ERA of 8.59, with 6.7 strikeouts per nine innings in three games this season. Opponents have a .293 batting average against him.
- Pfaadt will try to go five or more innings for his third straight appearance. He's averaging 4.7 frames per outing.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.