How to Watch the Pirates vs. Rangers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 22
Published: May. 22, 2023 at 1:10 PM EDT|Updated: May. 22, 2023 at 6:10 PM EDT
Bryan Reynolds and the Pittsburgh Pirates take the field on Monday at PNC Park against Dane Dunning, who gets the start for the Texas Rangers. First pitch is at 6:35 PM ET for the first game of a three-game series.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Pirates vs. Rangers Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet PT
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Read More About This Game
|Pirates Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Pirates Player Props|
|Rangers vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Pirates Prediction|
|Rangers vs Pirates Odds|
Pirates Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Pirates rank 24th in Major League Baseball with 42 home runs.
- Pittsburgh ranks 16th in the majors with a .397 team slugging percentage.
- The Pirates' .243 batting average ranks 18th in the league this season.
- Pittsburgh has scored 203 runs (4.4 per game) this season, which ranks 16th in MLB.
- The Pirates have an OBP of .323 this season, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- The Pirates rank ninth in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 8.4 whiffs per contest.
- Pittsburgh strikes out 8.8 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 12th in MLB.
- Pittsburgh pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.75 ERA this year, seventh-best in baseball.
- Pirates pitchers have a 1.315 WHIP this season, 16th in the majors.
Pirates Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Pirates will send Luis Ortiz to the mound for his third start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Tuesday against the Detroit Tigers, throwing three innings and giving up three earned runs.
- In two starts, Ortiz has pitched through or past the fifth inning one time. He has a season average of four frames per outing.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Pirates Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/16/2023||Tigers||L 4-0||Away||Luis Ortiz||Michael Lorenzen|
|5/17/2023||Tigers||W 8-0||Away||Rich Hill||Eduardo Rodríguez|
|5/19/2023||Diamondbacks||W 13-3||Home||Johan Oviedo||Zac Gallen|
|5/20/2023||Diamondbacks||L 4-3||Home||Mitch Keller||Brandon Pfaadt|
|5/21/2023||Diamondbacks||L 8-3||Home||Roansy Contreras||Merrill Kelly|
|5/22/2023||Rangers||-||Home||Luis Ortiz||Dane Dunning|
|5/23/2023||Rangers||-||Home||Rich Hill||Nathan Eovaldi|
|5/24/2023||Rangers||-||Home||Johan Oviedo||Martín Pérez|
|5/26/2023||Mariners||-||Away||Mitch Keller||George Kirby|
|5/27/2023||Mariners||-||Away||Roansy Contreras||Luis Castillo|
|5/28/2023||Mariners||-||Away||Luis Ortiz||Marco Gonzales|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.