Pirates vs. Rangers: Odds, spread, over/under - May 23
Marcus Semien and the Texas Rangers (29-18) will visit Bryan Reynolds and the Pittsburgh Pirates (25-22) at PNC Park on Tuesday, May 23, with a start time of 6:35 PM ET.
The favored Rangers have -165 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Pirates, who are listed at +135. An 8-run total is set in the matchup.
Pirates vs. Rangers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet PT
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Probable Pitchers: Nathan Eovaldi - TEX (5-2, 2.83 ERA) vs Rich Hill - PIT (4-3, 3.99 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Pirates vs. Rangers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at different sportsbooks.
|Rangers Moneyline||Pirates Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-155||+135||-||8||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-165||+135||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-169||+140||-||8||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-160||+140||Rangers (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to bet on the Pirates versus Rangers game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Pirates (+135) in this matchup, means that you think the Pirates will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $23.50 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, like player props (will Andrew McCutchen get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Pirates Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Pirates Player Props|
|Rangers vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Pirates Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Pirates|
Pirates vs. Rangers Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Rangers have won 16 out of the 25 games, or 64%, in which they've been favored.
- The Rangers have a record of 13-3 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -165 or shorter (81.2% winning percentage).
- Texas has a 62.3% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Rangers were the moneyline favorite for seven of their last 10 games, and they finished 5-2 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups -- all had a set run total -- Texas and its opponents combined to go over the total eight times.
- The Pirates have been victorious in 16, or 47.1%, of the 34 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- The Pirates have a win-loss record of 5-5 when favored by +135 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- The Pirates have played as underdogs in eight of their past 10 games and have gone 4-4 in those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Pittsburgh and its opponents are 4-5-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
Pirates vs. Rangers Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Bryan Reynolds||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+165)|
|Andrew McCutchen||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+625)||0.5 (+210)|
|Ke'Bryan Hayes||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+900)||0.5 (+190)|
|Jack Suwinski||0.5 (-154)||0.5 (-154)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+200)|
|Carlos Santana||0.5 (-182)||0.5 (-182)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+170)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Pirates, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Pirates Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+15000||23rd||4th|
|Win NL Central||+1000||-||4th|
Think the Pirates can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Pittsburgh and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.