Ke'Bryan Hayes Player Prop Bets: Pirates vs. Rangers - May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 6:23 AM EDT
The Pittsburgh Pirates, including Ke'Bryan Hayes (.179 batting average in his past 10 games), battle starting pitcher Martin Perez and the Texas Rangers at PNC Park, Wednesday at 12:35 PM ET.
He had a hitless performance in his most recent game (0-for-3) against the Rangers.
Ke'Bryan Hayes Game Info & Props vs. the Rangers
- Game Day: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Game Time: 12:35 PM ET
- Stadium: PNC Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Rangers Starter: Martín Pérez
- TV Channel: SportsNet PT
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +160)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +700)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +220)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -105)
Looking to place a prop bet on Ke'Bryan Hayes? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Pirates Injury Report|
|Pirates vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Pirates vs Rangers Player Props|
|Pirates vs Rangers Pitching Matchup|
Ke'Bryan Hayes At The Plate
- Hayes is batting .232 with 12 doubles, three triples, a home run and 15 walks.
- Hayes has gotten a hit in 28 of 45 games this year (62.2%), with at least two hits on 12 occasions (26.7%).
- He has hit a home run in only one game this year.
- Hayes has picked up an RBI in nine games this season (20.0%), with more than one RBI in four of them (8.9%).
- He has scored at least once 19 times this year (42.2%), including five games with multiple runs (11.1%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Ke'Bryan Hayes Home/Away Batting Splits
|13 (59.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||15 (65.2%)|
|8 (36.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (17.4%)|
|10 (45.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (39.1%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (4.3%)|
|4 (18.2%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (21.7%)|
Rangers Pitching Rankings
- The 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Rangers pitching staff ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Rangers have the seventh-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (3.81).
- Rangers pitchers combine to give up the seventh-fewest home runs in baseball (48 total, one per game).
- Perez (5-1) gets the starting nod for the Rangers in his 10th start of the season. He's put together a 4.01 ERA in 49 1/3 innings pitched, with 38 strikeouts.
- In his last appearance on Saturday, the left-hander threw seven innings against the Colorado Rockies, allowing two earned runs while surrendering seven hits.
- The 32-year-old ranks 42nd in ERA (4.01), 66th in WHIP (1.520), and 57th in K/9 (6.9) among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.