Pirates vs. Mariners: Odds, spread, over/under - May 26
Ty France will lead the way for the Seattle Mariners (26-24) on Friday, May 26, when they square off against Bryan Reynolds and the Pittsburgh Pirates (25-24) at T-Mobile Park at 10:10 PM ET.
The Mariners are -200 moneyline favorites in this matchup with the Pirates (+165). The over/under for the contest is listed at 7.5 runs.
Pirates vs. Mariners Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- TV: ROOT Sports NW
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Probable Pitchers: George Kirby - SEA (5-3, 2.62 ERA) vs Mitch Keller - PIT (5-1, 2.44 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Pirates vs. Mariners Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup across individual sportsbooks.
|Mariners Moneyline||Pirates Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-155||+135||Mariners (-1.5)||7||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-200||+165||-||7.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-159||+135||Mariners (-1.5)||7||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-160||+140||Mariners (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Have the urge to put money on the Pirates' matchup versus the Mariners but aren't sure where to start? We're here to help. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Pirates (+165) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Pirates to beat the Mariners with those odds, and the Pirates emerge with the victory, you'd get back $26.50.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, such as player props (will Bryan Reynolds hit a homer?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Pirates Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mariners vs Pirates Player Props|
|Mariners vs Pirates Prediction|
Pirates vs. Mariners Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Mariners have been favored 34 times and won 20, or 58.8%, of those games.
- The Mariners have won all eight games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -200 or shorter.
- Seattle has a 66.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Mariners were the moneyline favorite in six of their last 10 games, and they went 5-1 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), Seattle and its opponents combined to go over the run total five times.
- The Pirates have been victorious in 16, or 44.4%, of the 36 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- The Pirates have been listed as an underdog of +165 or more on two occasions this season and split those games.
- In nine games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Pirates have a record of 4-5.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Pittsburgh and its opponents have failed to hit the over six times.
Pirates vs. Mariners Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Bryan Reynolds||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+340)||0.5 (+175)|
|Andrew McCutchen||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+230)|
|Ke'Bryan Hayes||0.5 (-208)||0.5 (-208)||0.5 (+825)||0.5 (+260)|
|Tucupita Marcano||0.5 (-149)||0.5 (-149)||0.5 (+900)||0.5 (+280)|
|Carlos Santana||0.5 (-161)||0.5 (-161)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+195)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Pirates, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Pirates Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+15000||23rd||4th|
|Win NL Central||+1000||-||4th|
Think the Pirates can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Pittsburgh and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.