Dodgers vs. Yankees Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 3
Saturday's game features the Los Angeles Dodgers (35-23) and the New York Yankees (34-25) squaring off at Dodger Stadium in what is expected to be a close matchup, with a projected 5-4 victory for the Dodgers according to our computer prediction. First pitch is at 7:15 PM ET on June 3.
The Dodgers will call on Michael Grove (0-1) against the Yankees and Gerrit Cole (6-0).
Dodgers vs. Yankees Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, June 3, 2023 at 7:15 PM ET
- Where: Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, California
- How to Watch on TV: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Dodgers vs. Yankees Score Prediction
Our prediction for this contest is Dodgers 5, Yankees 4.
Total Prediction for Dodgers vs. Yankees
- Total Prediction: Over 9 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
Dodgers Performance Insights
- The Dodgers have played as the favorite in four of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to hit the over eight times in its last 10 games with a total.
- The Dodgers are 2-1-0 ATS over their last 10 games.
- This season, the Dodgers have been favored 47 times and won 30, or 63.8%, of those games.
- Los Angeles has a record of 30-17 in games when bookmakers favor them by at least -110 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win from the Dodgers, based on the moneyline, is 52.4%.
- Los Angeles has scored 327 runs this season, which ranks third in MLB.
- The Dodgers have a 4.45 team ERA that ranks 21st across all league pitching staffs.
Yankees Performance Insights
- The Yankees have played as the underdog in five of their past 10 games and have gone 2-3 in those contests.
- In its previous 10 matchups with a total posted by oddsmakers, New York and its opponents are 6-4-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Yankees' record against the spread is 4-5-0 over their previous 10 contests (oddsmakers set spreads in nine of those matchups).
- The Yankees have won in eight, or 42.1%, of the 19 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This year, New York has won eight of 19 games when listed as at least -110 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Yankees have a 52.4% chance of walking away with the win.
- The offense for New York is No. 10 in the majors, scoring 4.7 runs per game (277 total runs).
- The Yankees have pitched to a 3.72 ERA this season, which ranks sixth in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|May 28||@ Rays||L 11-10||Gavin Stone vs Josh Fleming|
|May 29||Nationals||W 6-1||Bobby Miller vs Trevor Williams|
|May 30||Nationals||W 9-3||Tony Gonsolin vs Jake Irvin|
|May 31||Nationals||L 10-6||Noah Syndergaard vs Patrick Corbin|
|June 2||Yankees||W 8-4||Clayton Kershaw vs Luis Severino|
|June 3||Yankees||-||Michael Grove vs Gerrit Cole|
|June 4||Yankees||-||Bobby Miller vs Domingo Germán|
|June 6||@ Reds||-||Tony Gonsolin vs Hunter Greene|
|June 7||@ Reds||-||Noah Syndergaard vs Brandon Williamson|
|June 8||@ Reds||-||Clayton Kershaw vs Graham Ashcraft|
|June 9||@ Phillies||-||TBA vs TBA|
|May 28||Padres||W 10-7||Gerrit Cole vs Yu Darvish|
|May 29||@ Mariners||W 10-4||Domingo Germán vs Bryce Miller|
|May 30||@ Mariners||W 10-2||Nestor Cortes Jr. vs Logan Gilbert|
|May 31||@ Mariners||L 1-0||Clarke Schmidt vs George Kirby|
|June 2||@ Dodgers||L 8-4||Luis Severino vs Clayton Kershaw|
|June 3||@ Dodgers||-||Gerrit Cole vs Michael Grove|
|June 4||@ Dodgers||-||Domingo Germán vs Bobby Miller|
|June 6||White Sox||-||Nestor Cortes Jr. vs Lucas Giolito|
|June 7||White Sox||-||Clarke Schmidt vs Lance Lynn|
|June 8||White Sox||-||Luis Severino vs Mike Clevinger|
|June 9||Red Sox||-||Gerrit Cole vs Tanner Houck|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.