Pirates vs. Athletics Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 5
Monday's game at PNC Park has the Pittsburgh Pirates (31-27) going head to head against the Oakland Athletics (12-49) at 7:05 PM ET on June 5. Our computer prediction projects a 6-4 victory for the Pirates, who are favored by our model.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Pirates will send Johan Oviedo (3-4) to the mound, while JP Sears (0-3) will take the ball for the Athletics.
Pirates vs. Athletics Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, June 5, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: PNC Park in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Pirates vs. Athletics Score Prediction
Our prediction for this contest is Pirates 6, Athletics 3.
Total Prediction for Pirates vs. Athletics
- Total Prediction: Over 9 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
|Pirates Injury Report|
|Pirates vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Pirates vs Athletics Player Props|
|Pirates vs Athletics Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Pirates vs Athletics|
|Pirates vs Athletics Odds|
Pirates Performance Insights
- Sportsbooks have not installed the Pirates as the favorite in any of their last 10 games.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Pittsburgh and its opponents are 5-5-0 in its last 10 games with a total.
- The Pirates have six wins against the spread in their last eight chances.
- This season, the Pirates have won eight out of the 12 games, or 66.7%, in which they've been favored.
- Pittsburgh has not entered a game this season with shorter moneyline odds than -185.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Pirates have a 64.9% chance to win.
- Pittsburgh has scored the 21st-most runs in the majors this season with 254 (4.4 per game).
- The Pirates have the 10th-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (3.96).
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|May 30||@ Giants||W 2-1||Johan Oviedo vs John Brebbia|
|May 31||@ Giants||W 9-4||Mitch Keller vs Alex Wood|
|June 2||Cardinals||W 7-5||Roansy Contreras vs Jack Flaherty|
|June 3||Cardinals||W 4-3||Luis Ortiz vs Jordan Montgomery|
|June 4||Cardinals||W 2-1||Rich Hill vs Miles Mikolas|
|June 5||Athletics||-||Johan Oviedo vs JP Sears|
|June 6||Athletics||-||Mitch Keller vs James Kaprielian|
|June 7||Athletics||-||Roansy Contreras vs Hogan Harris|
|June 9||Mets||-||Luis Ortiz vs Tylor Megill|
|June 10||Mets||-||Rich Hill vs Kodai Senga|
|June 11||Mets||-||Johan Oviedo vs Carlos Carrasco|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.