Pirates vs. Athletics Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 7
Wednesday's game between the Pittsburgh Pirates (32-28) and Oakland Athletics (13-50) squaring off at PNC Park has a projected final score of 6-4 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Pirates, who is listed as a small favorite by our model. The game will start at 12:35 PM ET on June 7.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Pirates will send Roansy Contreras (3-4) to the mound, while Hogan Harris will take the ball for the Athletics.
Pirates vs. Athletics Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 12:35 PM ET
- Where: PNC Park in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Pirates vs. Athletics Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Pirates 6, Athletics 4.
Total Prediction for Pirates vs. Athletics
- Total Prediction: Under 9.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
|Pirates Injury Report|
|Pirates vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Pirates vs Athletics Player Props|
|Pirates vs Athletics Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Pirates vs Athletics|
|Pirates vs Athletics Odds|
Pirates Performance Insights
- Over the past 10 games, the Pirates have been favored twice and split those games 1-1.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Pittsburgh and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
- The Pirates have a record of 4-4-0 ATS over their last 10 games.
- This season, the Pirates have won nine out of the 14 games, or 64.3%, in which they've been favored.
- Pittsburgh has entered four games this season favored by -175 or more and is 2-2 in those contests.
- The Pirates have a 63.6% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Pittsburgh has scored the 20th-most runs in the majors this season with 261 (4.4 per game).
- The Pirates have the 12th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.06).
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|June 2||Cardinals||W 7-5||Roansy Contreras vs Jack Flaherty|
|June 3||Cardinals||W 4-3||Luis Ortiz vs Jordan Montgomery|
|June 4||Cardinals||W 2-1||Rich Hill vs Miles Mikolas|
|June 5||Athletics||W 5-4||Johan Oviedo vs JP Sears|
|June 6||Athletics||L 11-2||Mitch Keller vs James Kaprielian|
|June 7||Athletics||-||Roansy Contreras vs Hogan Harris|
|June 9||Mets||-||Luis Ortiz vs Tylor Megill|
|June 10||Mets||-||Rich Hill vs Kodai Senga|
|June 11||Mets||-||Johan Oviedo vs Carlos Carrasco|
|June 13||@ Cubs||-||Mitch Keller vs Jameson Taillon|
|June 14||@ Cubs||-||Roansy Contreras vs Drew Smyly|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.