How to Watch the Pirates vs. Yankees Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
DJ LeMahieu and the New York Yankees take the field on Saturday at PNC Park against Luis Ortiz, who is starting for the Pittsburgh Pirates. First pitch will be at 6:35 PM ET for the second game of a three-game series.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Pirates vs. Yankees Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet PT
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
|Pirates Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|Yankees vs Pirates Prediction|
|Yankees vs Pirates Odds|
Pirates Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Pirates' 144 home runs rank 27th in MLB this season.
- Fueled by 430 extra-base hits, Pittsburgh ranks 25th in MLB with a .389 slugging percentage this season.
- The Pirates have a team batting average of just .237 this season, which ranks 27th among MLB teams.
- Pittsburgh has scored 622 runs (4.2 per game) this season, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- The Pirates have the 22nd-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.313).
- The Pirates rank 21st in strikeouts per game (8.8) among MLB offenses.
- Pittsburgh has an 8.6 K/9 rate this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 17th in the majors.
- Pittsburgh pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.49 ERA this year, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- The Pirates have a combined WHIP of 1.376 as a pitching staff, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
Pirates Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Pirates will hand the ball to Ortiz (4-4) for his 14th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he gave up one earned run and allowed three hits in 5 1/3 innings against the Atlanta Braves.
- In 13 starts this season, he's earned three quality starts.
- Ortiz has pitched five or more innings in three straight games and will look to extend that streak.
- He has not pitched this season without allowing at least one earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Pirates Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/11/2023||Nationals||L 6-2||Home||Andre Jackson||Patrick Corbin|
|9/12/2023||Nationals||W 5-1||Home||Bailey Falter||Joan Adon|
|9/13/2023||Nationals||W 7-6||Home||Colin Selby||Jackson Rutledge|
|9/14/2023||Nationals||W 2-0||Home||Mitch Keller||Josiah Gray|
|9/15/2023||Yankees||L 7-5||Home||Johan Oviedo||Gerrit Cole|
|9/16/2023||Yankees||-||Home||Luis Ortiz||Luke Weaver|
|9/17/2023||Yankees||-||Home||Bailey Falter||Carlos Rodón|
|9/20/2023||Cubs||-||Away||Mitch Keller||Jameson Taillon|
|9/21/2023||Cubs||-||Away||Johan Oviedo||Justin Steele|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.