How to Watch the West Virginia vs. Pittsburgh Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The West Virginia Mountaineers (1-1) visit the Pittsburgh Panthers (1-1) at Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
West Virginia is compiling 35.5 points per game on offense (44th in the FBS), and ranks 90th on the other side of the ball with 27.5 points allowed per game. Pittsburgh ranks 81st in the FBS with 376.5 total yards per game, but it has been carried by its defense, which ranks 18th-best by giving up only 248.5 total yards per contest.
In the article below, we'll give you all the info you need to know about how to watch this game on ABC.
West Virginia vs. Pittsburgh Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Morgantown, West Virginia
- Venue: Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Army vs UTSA
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- TCU vs Houston
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Virginia vs Maryland
West Virginia vs. Pittsburgh Key Statistics
|463.5 (47th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||376.5 (89th)|
|356 (64th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||248.5 (15th)|
|225 (18th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||150 (75th)|
|238.5 (65th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||226.5 (78th)|
|2 (34th)||Turnovers (Rank)||1 (9th)|
|2 (74th)||Takeaways (Rank)||2 (74th)|
West Virginia Stats Leaders
- Garrett Greene has recorded 402 yards (201 ypg) on 26-of-45 passing with four touchdowns compared to zero interceptions this season. In addition, he's added 104 rushing yards (52 ypg) on 20 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- The team's top rusher, CJ Donaldson, has carried the ball 31 times for 137 yards (68.5 per game), scoring one time.
- This season, Jahiem White has carried the ball 12 times for 110 yards (55 per game) and one touchdown.
- Hudson Clement has hauled in five catches for 177 yards (88.5 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone three times as a receiver.
- Devin Carter has caught six passes while averaging 45 yards per game.
- Kole Taylor has racked up five grabs for 86 yards, an average of 43 yards per game.
Pittsburgh Stats Leaders
- Phil Jurkovec has put up 393 passing yards, or 196.5 per game, so far this season. He has completed 49.1% of his passes and has tossed four touchdowns with zero interceptions. He's also helped out on the ground with 20.5 rushing yards per game while scoring as a runner one time.
- Daniel Carter has run for 90 yards on 17 carries so far this year while scoring one time on the ground.
- C'Bo Flemister has racked up 65 yards (on 15 carries), while also catching two passes for 35 yards.
- Gavin Bartholomew has racked up 118 receiving yards on five receptions to pace his squad so far this season while scoring one touchdown as a receiver.
- Konata Mumpfield has seven receptions (on nine targets) for a total of 87 yards (43.5 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Daejon Reynolds has racked up 52 reciving yards (26 ypg) this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed West Virginia or Pittsburgh gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.