Steelers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Pittsburgh Steelers have +4000 odds to win the Super Bowl as of September 20.
Watch the Steelers this season on Fubo!
Steelers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC North: +500
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +4000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Steelers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Pittsburgh Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh compiled a 10-6-1 record against the spread last season.
- A total of seven Steelers games last season hit the over.
- Pittsburgh put up 322.6 yards per game on offense last season (23rd in NFL), and it ranked 13th defensively with 330.4 yards allowed per game.
- Last year the Steelers were 4-4 at home and 5-4 on the road.
- When favorites, Pittsburgh went 4-2. As underdogs, the Steelers were 5-6.
- The Steelers were 5-7 in the AFC, including 3-3 in the AFC North.
Steelers Impact Players
- In 17 games last year, Najee Harris ran for 1,034 yards (60.8 per game) and seven touchdowns.
- Also, Harris had 41 catches for 229 yards and three touchdowns.
- Kenny Pickett threw for 2,404 yards (184.9 per game), completing 63.0% of his throws, with seven touchdowns and nine interceptions in 13 games.
- In addition, Pickett ran for 237 yards and three TDs.
- In 17 games a season ago, George Pickens had 52 catches for 801 yards (47.1 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Pat Freiermuth had 63 catches for 732 yards (48.8 per game) and two touchdowns in 15 games.
- On defense last year, Alex Highsmith helped set the tone with 63 tackles, 12.0 TFL, 14.5 sacks, and one pass defended in 17 games.
Bet on Steelers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Steelers Player Futures
2023-24 Steelers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||49ers||L 30-7||+600|
|2||September 18||Browns||W 26-22||+4000|
|3||September 24||@ Raiders||-||+10000|
|4||October 1||@ Texans||-||+75000|
|7||October 22||@ Rams||-||+8000|
|11||November 19||@ Browns||-||+4000|
|12||November 26||@ Bengals||-||+2000|
|15||December 17||@ Colts||-||+15000|
|17||December 31||@ Seahawks||-||+4000|
|18||January 7||@ Ravens||-||+1400|
Odds are current as of September 20 at 7:12 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.