Kenny Pickett vs. Jimmy Garoppolo in Week 3: Steelers vs. Raiders Preview, Stats
The September 24 matchup between the Las Vegas Raiders (1-1) and the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) will feature a battle between quarterbacks Jimmy Garoppolo and Kenny Pickett at Allegiant Stadium. Below, we discuss all of the stats and trends you need to know about these two signal callers heading into this week's contest.
Steelers vs. Raiders Game Info
- Game Date: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Time: 8:20 PM ET
- Venue: Allegiant Stadium
- Location: Paradise, Nevada
- TV: NBC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Want to rep Pickett this season? Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Kenny Pickett vs. Jimmy Garoppolo Matchup
|Kenny Pickett||2022 Stats||Jimmy Garoppolo|
|2,404 (184.9)||Passing Yards (Per Game)||2,437 (221.5)|
|237 (18.2)||Rushing Yards (Per game)||33 (3)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Other Matchup Previews
- Click here for Geno Smith vs. Andy Dalton in Week 3
- Click here for Jalen Hurts vs. Baker Mayfield in Week 3
- Click here for Patrick Mahomes II vs. Justin Fields in Week 3
- Click here for Matthew Stafford vs. Joe Burrow in Week 3
Raiders Defensive Stats
- The Raiders' scoring defense struggled last season, as it ranked 26th in the league with 418 points allowed (24.6 per game).
- When it came to defending the pass, Las Vegas was bottom-10 in passing yards allowed last year, giving up the fourth-most passing yards in the NFL with 4,129 (242.9 per game). It also ranked 25th in yards allowed per pass attempt (7).
- Against the run, the Raiders allowed 2,087 rushing yards last year, ranking 19th in the league. When it came to rushing touchdowns allowed, they ranked 25th in the NFL with 20.
- Defensively, Las Vegas ranked 26th in the NFL in third-down efficiency allowed at 41.7%. In red-zone percentage allowed, it was 29th (64.8%).
Who comes out on top when the Raiders and the Steelers square off? Use our link to sign up at BetMGM for a first-time deposit bonus and place your bets today!
Steelers Defensive Stats
- Last season, the Steelers' defense was clicking, as it ranked 10th in the league with 346 points allowed (20.4 per game).
- When it came to defending the pass, Pittsburgh ranked 20th in the NFL in passing yards allowed (3,779) and 28th in passing TDs allowed (29).
- Against the run, the Steelers' D was locking things down last season, as it ranked ninth in the league with 1,838 total rushing yards allowed. In terms of rushing TDs, the team ranked first with seven rushing touchdowns allowed.
- On defense, Pittsburgh ranked 17th in the NFL in red-zone percentage allowed at 55.3%. In third-down percentage allowed, it ranked 18th at 39.4%.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.