Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the Raiders vs. Steelers Sunday Night Football Game – Week 3
The Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) visit the Las Vegas Raiders (1-1) at Allegiant Stadium on Sunday, September 24, 2023, and best bets information is available.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Raiders vs. Steelers? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When is Raiders vs. Steelers?
- Game Date: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV: NBC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo (Regional restrictions may apply)
Watch the NFL live all season long with Fubo!
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Pittsburgh 22 - Las Vegas 20
- The Raiders have a 59.7% chance to win this contest, based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Raiders finished with a 4-6 record in games they were favored on the moneyline last season (winning 40% of those games).
- Las Vegas had a 2-3 record last year (winning 40% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -148 or shorter.
- The Steelers were underdogs in 11 games last season and won five (45.5%) of those contests.
- Pittsburgh had a record of 3-6 in games where bookmakers had them as underdogs of at least +124 on the moneyline.
Who will win? The Raiders or Steelers? Head to BetMGM and make your pick!
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS: Pittsburgh (+3)
- The Raiders had eight wins in 17 games against the spread last year.
- As a 3-point or greater favorite, Las Vegas had one win ATS (1-3) last season.
- The Steelers had 10 wins in 17 games against the spread last season.
- Pittsburgh had an ATS record of 3-4-1 as underdogs of 3 points or more last year.
Parlay your bets together on the Raiders vs. Steelers matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (43.5)
- Las Vegas and Pittsburgh combined to average 2.2 less points per game a season ago than the over/under of 43.5 set for this game.
- The Raiders and the Steelers saw their opponents average a combined 1.5 more points per game last season than the point total of 43.5 set for this game.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total nine times in Raiders games.
- The Steelers and their opponent combined to go over the point total seven out of 17 times last year.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.