Steelers vs. Raiders Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Sunday Night Football Week 3
At Allegiant Stadium on Sunday, September 24, the Las Vegas Raiders play the Pittsburgh Steelers, kicking off at 8:20 PM ET. The Steelers should be victorious, based on our computer model -- continue scrolling to discover more tips about the point spread, over/under and even the final score.
The Raiders totaled 23.2 points per game on offense last season (12th in NFL), and they ranked 26th defensively with 24.6 points allowed per game. The Steelers compiled 18.1 points per game on offense last season, which ranked them 26th in the NFL. On defense, they ranked 10th, giving up 20.4 points per game.
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Steelers vs. Raiders Predictions and Picks
|Steelers (+3)||Under (43.5)||Steelers 22, Raiders 20|
Place your bets on the Raiders-Steelers matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Steelers Betting Info
- The implied probability of a win by the Steelers, based on the moneyline, is 44.4%.
- Pittsburgh put together a 10-6-1 ATS record last season.
- The Steelers covered the spread three times last season (3-4-1 ATS) when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Pittsburgh and its opponent combined to go over the point total seven out of 17 times last season.
- Steelers games averaged 40.5 total points last season, three fewer than the total for this matchup.
Raiders Betting Info
- The Raiders have a 60.0% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- Las Vegas won eight games against the spread last season, failing to cover nine times.
- The Raiders covered the spread once when favored by 3 points or more last season (in four opportunities).
- A total of nine Las Vegas games last season went over the point total.
- The point total average for Raiders games last season was 46.4, 2.9 more points than the over/under for this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Steelers vs. Raiders 2022 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.