Steelers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
Currently the Pittsburgh Steelers are 13th in the league in terms of odds to win the Super Bowl, listed at +3500.
Watch the Steelers this season on Fubo!
Steelers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC North: +350
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +3500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Steelers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Pittsburgh Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh won 10 games against the spread last season, failing to cover or pushing seven times.
- Last season, seven Steelers games hit the over.
- From an offensive standpoint, Pittsburgh ranked 23rd in the NFL with 322.6 yards per game last season. Meanwhile, it ranked 13th in total defense (330.4 yards allowed per contest).
- Last year the Steelers were 4-4 at home and 5-4 on the road.
- Pittsburgh posted four wins as the favorite (in six games) and five wins as an underdog (11 games).
- The Steelers were 3-3 in the AFC North and 5-7 in the AFC as a whole.
Steelers Impact Players
- On the ground, Najee Harris had seven touchdowns and 1,034 yards (60.8 per game) last year.
- Harris also had 41 receptions for 229 yards and three TDs.
- Kenny Pickett threw for 2,404 yards (184.9 per game), completing 63.0% of his throws, with seven touchdowns and nine interceptions in 13 games.
- On the ground, Pickett scored three touchdowns and accumulated 237 yards.
- In 17 games a season ago, George Pickens had 52 catches for 801 yards (47.1 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Pat Freiermuth had 63 catches for 732 yards (48.8 per game) and two touchdowns in 15 games.
- In 17 games last year, Alex Highsmith delivered 14.5 sacks to go with 12.0 TFL and 63 tackles.
Bet on Steelers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Steelers Player Futures
2023-24 Steelers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||49ers||L 30-7||+550|
|2||September 18||Browns||W 26-22||+2200|
|3||September 24||@ Raiders||W 23-18||+15000|
|4||October 1||@ Texans||-||+40000|
|7||October 22||@ Rams||-||+8000|
|11||November 19||@ Browns||-||+2200|
|12||November 26||@ Bengals||-||+2500|
|15||December 17||@ Colts||-||+12500|
|17||December 31||@ Seahawks||-||+4000|
|18||January 7||@ Ravens||-||+1400|
Odds are current as of September 25 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.