Penguins vs. Blue Jackets Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 14
Two streaking teams square off when the Pittsburgh Penguins (7-6) go on the road to play the Columbus Blue Jackets (4-7-4) at Nationwide Arena on Tuesday at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+, BSOH, and SportsNet PT. The Penguins have won four in a row, while the Blue Jackets are on a five-game losing streak.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
In the past 10 contests, the Penguins have gone 5-5-0 while scoring 35 total goals (five power-play goals on 30 power-play opportunities during that span, for a conversion rate of 16.7%). They have given up 26 goals.
Prepare for this showdown with a look at who we predict will emerge with the victory in Tuesday's contest.
Penguins vs. Blue Jackets Predictions for Tuesday
Our computer projection model for this game expects a final tally of Penguins 4, Blue Jackets 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Penguins (-185)
- Total Pick: Under 6.5 (computer predicts 6.2 goals on average)
- Spread Pick: Blue Jackets (+1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Penguins vs Blue Jackets Additional Info
|Penguins vs Blue Jackets Odds/Over/Under|
|Penguins vs Blue Jackets Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Penguins vs Blue Jackets|
Penguins Splits and Trends
- The Penguins have gone 1-0-1 in overtime contests as part of an overall record of 7-6.
- Pittsburgh is 1-1-0 (two points) in its two games decided by one goal.
- In the one game this season the Penguins scored just one goal, they lost.
- Pittsburgh finished 1-3-0 in the four games this season when it scored exactly two goals (registering two points).
- The Penguins are 6-2-0 in the eight games when they have scored more than two goals (to register 12 points).
- In the lone game when Pittsburgh has recorded a single power-play goal, it won (two points).
- When it has outshot opponents, Pittsburgh is 4-6-0 (eight points).
- The Penguins have been outshot by opponents three times, winning each game (six points).
Team Stats Comparison
|Penguins Rank||Penguins AVG||Blue Jackets AVG||Blue Jackets Rank|
|19th||18.42%||Power Play %||13.04%||27th|
|11th||83.33%||Penalty Kill %||89.13%||3rd|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Penguins vs. Blue Jackets Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSOH, and SportsNet PT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.