Penguins vs. Blue Jackets: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
The Pittsburgh Penguins (7-6, on a four-game winning streak) hit the road against the Columbus Blue Jackets (4-7-4, losers of five straight). The game on Tuesday, November 14 begins at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+, BSOH, and SportsNet PT.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Penguins vs. Blue Jackets Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSOH, and SportsNet PT Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio
|Penguins (-185)||Blue Jackets (+150)||6.5||Penguins (-1.5)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Penguins Betting Insights
- The Penguins have won four of their nine games when listed as a moneyline favorite this season (44.4%).
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -185 or shorter, Pittsburgh has a 3-2 record (winning 60.0% of its games).
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, the Penguins' implied win probability is 64.9%.
- Pittsburgh and its opponent have gone over 6.5 combined goals in six of 13 games this season.
Penguins vs Blue Jackets Additional Info
|Penguins vs Blue Jackets Odds/Over/Under|
|Penguins vs Blue Jackets Prediction|
|How to Watch Penguins vs Blue Jackets|
Penguins vs. Blue Jackets Rankings
|Penguins Total (Rank)||Blue Jackets Total (Rank)|
|46 (16th)||Goals||41 (24th)|
|34 (5th)||Goals Allowed||52 (26th)|
|7 (22nd)||Power Play Goals||6 (26th)|
|7 (7th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||5 (2nd)|
Penguins Advanced Stats
- Pittsburgh has a 5-5-0 record against the spread in its last 10 contests, going 5-5-0 overall.
- In its past 10 games, Pittsburgh went over four times.
- The Penguins have had an average of 6.6 total goals scored in their past 10 games, 0.1 higher than this matchup's over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Penguins are scoring 0.2 fewer goals per game than their season-long average.
- The Penguins are ranked 16th in the league with 46 goals this season, an average of 3.5 per contest.
- The Penguins have allowed the fifth-fewest goals in league play this season, 34 (2.6 per game).
- The team has the league's sixth-best goal differential at +12 this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.