How to Watch the Thunder vs. Spurs Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 14
The San Antonio Spurs (3-7) will look to stop a five-game losing streak when they hit the road to take on the Oklahoma City Thunder (6-4) on November 14, 2023 at Paycom Center.
Watch the NBA on Max with the B/R Sports Add-On, free for a limited time! Use our link to sign up for Max today. After the promotional period, add B/R Sports for $9.99/month. Base subscription required.
Thunder vs. Spurs Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Paycom Center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- TV: TNT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Max
Thunder vs Spurs Additional Info
|Thunder vs Spurs Injury Report|
|Thunder vs Spurs Players to Watch|
|Thunder vs Spurs Odds/Over/Under|
|Thunder vs Spurs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Thunder vs Spurs Prediction|
|Thunder vs Spurs Player Props|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Thunder Stats Insights
- The Thunder are shooting 49% from the field this season, 0.7 percentage points lower than the 49.7% the Spurs allow to opponents.
- Oklahoma City has a 3-1 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 49.7% from the field.
- The Thunder are the 29th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Spurs sit at 25th.
- The Thunder record 115.9 points per game, 8.3 fewer points than the 124.2 the Spurs give up.
- When Oklahoma City puts up more than 124.2 points, it is 2-1.
Spurs Stats Insights
- The Spurs have shot at a 47.3% clip from the field this season, 2.9 percentage points above the 44.4% shooting opponents of the Thunder have averaged.
- San Antonio has put together a 3-5 straight-up record in games it shoots above 44.4% from the field.
- The Thunder are the worst rebounding team in the league, the Spurs rank 24th.
- The Spurs score just 1.1 fewer points per game (113) than the Thunder allow (114.1).
- When it scores more than 114.1 points, San Antonio is 3-2.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Thunder Home & Away Comparison
- The Thunder are posting 119.7 points per game this year when playing at home, which is 9.4 more points than they're averaging away from home (110.3).
- Defensively Oklahoma City has played worse in home games this year, allowing 121.3 points per game, compared to 103.3 when playing on the road.
- In home games, the Thunder are draining 1.1 fewer three-pointers per game (11.2) than in road games (12.3). They also own a lower three-point percentage at home (35.8%) compared to on the road (40.2%).
Spurs Home & Away Comparison
- At home the Spurs are better offensively, scoring 116.8 points per game, compared to 109.2 on the road. They're also better defensively, allowing 121.2 points per game at home, and 127.2 on the road.
- San Antonio allows 121.2 points per game at home, and 127.2 away.
- The Spurs collect 3.8 more assists per game at home (31.8) than away (28).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.