West Virginia vs. Jacksonville State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's contest between the West Virginia Mountaineers (1-1) and Jacksonville State Gamecocks (1-1) squaring off at WVU Coliseum has a projected final score of 76-70 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of West Virginia, who is listed as the favorite by our model. The game will start at 7:00 PM ET on November 14.
Based on our computer prediction, Jacksonville State is projected to cover the point spread (7.5) versus West Virginia. The two sides are projected to exceed the 135.5 total.
West Virginia vs. Jacksonville State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Morgantown, West Virginia
- Venue: WVU Coliseum
- Line: West Virginia -7.5
- Point Total: 135.5
- Moneyline (To Win): West Virginia -400, Jacksonville State +310
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
West Virginia vs. Jacksonville State Score Prediction
- Prediction: West Virginia 76, Jacksonville State 70
Spread & Total Prediction for West Virginia vs. Jacksonville State
- Pick ATS: Jacksonville State (+7.5)
- Pick OU: Over (135.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
West Virginia Performance Insights
- West Virginia was 74th in the nation in points scored (76.0 per game) and 204th in points allowed (70.9) last year.
- With 31.4 rebounds per game and 29.0 rebounds allowed, the Mountaineers were 201st and 53rd in the nation, respectively, last season.
- Last season West Virginia was ranked 179th in the country in assists with 13.0 per game.
- Last year, the Mountaineers were 192nd in the nation in 3-point makes (7.3 per game) and 132nd in 3-point percentage (35.0%).
- Giving up 6.5 3-pointers per game and conceding 34.0% from downtown last year, West Virginia was 82nd and 199th in the country, respectively, in those categories.
- West Virginia attempted 36.3% percent of its shots from beyond the arc last season, and 28.1% of its made baskets are from there. Inside the 3-point line, it attempted 63.7% of its shots, with 71.9% of its makes coming from there.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.