Erik Karlsson Game Preview: Penguins vs. Devils - November 16
The Pittsburgh Penguins, with Erik Karlsson, are in action Thursday versus the New Jersey Devils at PPG Paints Arena, with the puck dropping at 7:00 PM ET. Looking to wager on Karlsson's props versus the Devils? Scroll down for stats and information.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Erik Karlsson vs. Devils Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, MSG, and SportsNet PT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -189)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: -128)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Karlsson Season Stats Insights
- Karlsson has averaged 24:18 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus of +8).
- Karlsson has netted a goal in a game four times this year in 14 games played, including multiple goals once.
- Karlsson has a point in eight games this season (out of 14), including multiple points six times.
- In seven of 14 games this year, Karlsson has registered an assist, and in three of those matches recorded two or more.
- The implied probability that Karlsson hits the over on his points over/under is 65.4%, based on the odds.
- Karlsson has an implied probability of 56.1% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Karlsson Stats vs. the Devils
- The Devils have conceded 54 goals in total (3.9 per game), which ranks 26th in the NHL in goals allowed.
- The team has the league's 19th-ranked goal differential (-3).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. New Jersey|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.