Evgeni Malkin Game Preview: Penguins vs. Devils - November 16
The Pittsburgh Penguins, Evgeni Malkin included, will meet the New Jersey Devils on Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. If you're thinking about a bet on Malkin against the Devils, we have lots of info to help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Evgeni Malkin vs. Devils Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, MSG, and SportsNet PT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -189)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +100)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Malkin Season Stats Insights
- In 14 games this season, Malkin has averaged 17:56 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus rating of -1.
- Malkin has netted a goal in a game seven times this year in 14 games played, including multiple goals once.
- Malkin has a point in 10 of 14 games this year, with multiple points in five of them.
- Malkin has posted an assist in a game seven times this season in 14 games played, including multiple assists once.
- Malkin's odds on his points prop carry an implied probability of 65.4% that he goes over.
- Given his moneyline odds, Malkin has an implied probability of 50% of going over his assist prop bet.
Malkin Stats vs. the Devils
- On the defensive side, the Devils are allowing 54 total goals (3.9 per game) which ranks 26th in the NHL.
- The team's -3 goal differential ranks 19th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. New Jersey|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.